Terms & Conditions
The Copyright Owner and Licensor of this software is Triplogik / Carbon14 Innovations inc. This License is a binding legal agreement between the user
(“You”) and the Licensors.
THIS SOFTWARE IS COPYRIGHTED AND LICENSORS. CLAIM ALL EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO THIS SOFTWARE, EXCEPT AS LICENSED TO USERS HEREUNDER
AND SUBJECT TO STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE.
As a condition for granting you a license to use this computer program, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions. If you fail to abide by any
of the terms and conditions set forth herein, your license to use this program shall be immediately and automatically revoked, without any notice or other
action by the Copyright Owner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You are granted a non-exclusive license to use the Software subject to your compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this License.
2. You may use the software on any computer that you own, lease or control. You may make backup copies of the software for your own use to replace
primary copies in the event of hard-drive failure or other unavailability of a primary copy. Any backup copy shall retain all copyright notices.
3. Your licence to use this software is contingent on your acceptance of Google Maps™ terms of service available of the Google Maps™ web site.
4. You are only granted a license for the machine-readable, object code portion of the software. You will not modify, enhance, reverse engineer or
otherwise alter the software from its current state.
5. You may not distribute, copy, publish, assign, sell, bargain, convey, transfer, pledge, lease or grant any further rights to use the software.
6. You will not have any proprietary rights in and to the software. You acknowledge and agree that the Licensor retains all copyrights and other
proprietary rights in and to the software.
7. Your license to use the software shall be revocable by the Licensor upon written notice to you. This license shall automatically terminate upon your
violation of the terms hereof or upon your use of the software beyond the scope of the license provided herein.
8. Use within the scope of this license is free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees shall be payable by you. Use beyond the scope of this license shall
constitute copyright infringement.
9. This license shall be effective and bind you upon your installing the software.
10. You accept the software on an “AS IS” and with all faults basis. No representations and warranties are made to you regarding any aspect of the
11. THE LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED
TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTIBILITY. LICENSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE
FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURIES OR LIABILITIES CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED
TO INCIDENTAL, ONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
12. This License shall be interpreted under the laws of the Canada. You agree that all controversies pertaining to the software and/or this Agreement shall
be brought in the courts of Canada. You hereby submit to the jurisdictions of such courts.
13. Licensor’s failure to enforce any rights hereunder or its copyright in the software shall not be construed as amending this agreement or waiving any of
Licensor’s rights hereunder or under any provision of state of federal law.